On Jan. 26, 2021 M&M, in collaboration with Reuters Breakingviews, hosted a two-part webinar.
First Part: Delve into two Breakingviews Predictions ("Franken Economy” and “Governments are the New Activist Investor”) with:
- Silvia Merler, Responsible for Algebris internal ESG research and Head of Research Algebris Policy Forum
- Piercarlo Padoan, former Minister of Economy and Finance of Italy
- Guntram Wolff, Economist and Director of Bruegel.
The discussion was moderated by Fabrizio Pagani, President of M&M.
Second part: How will cities rebound from the Covid-19 crisis? with:
- Kostas Bakoyannis, Mayor of Athens
- Stefano Boeri, internationally renowned Architect and Urban Planner
- Monica Frassoni, President of the European Alliance to Save Energy
The discussion was moderated by Rob Cox, Global Editor of Reuters Breakingviews